Can I save a map as a pdf file?
Yes, you can, and it's easy.
Select Export to PDF
Print a zoomed in portion of your PDF
Occasionally you may want to print just a small portion of your map or Org Chart from your PDF. Here are some steps that will help you:
- Open the PDF in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- (Acrobat X/Reader X) Choose Edit > Take A Snapshot. - (Acrobat 9/Reader 9) Choose Tools > Select & Zoom > Snapshot Tool.
- Drag a rectangle around the area you want to print. (See #1)
- Choose File > Print.
- Make sure that the Selected Graphic option is selected in the Print Range area of the Print dialog box. (See #2)
- (Optional) To enlarge the selected text or graphic to fit the sheet of paper, choose Fit To Printable Area from the Page Scaling pop-up menu - (or [Fit] - See #3). Note: Enlarging the area reduces the printed resolution.
- Click OK or Print.