How do I enter or modify a topic label?
There are a variety of ways to modify a topic label.
Method 1: Select a topic and start typing
Method 2: Enter (or modify) the label in the Outline pane
- Click the Outline icon on the BigPicture ribbon (See #1) to show the Outline pane on the left.
- Select a topic in this pane and type (or modify) its label. (See #2)
- When you press the Enter key, BigPicture will automatically go to the next Topic in the list where you can edit that label as well.
If you would like to add a New Topic rather than updating one that has been drawn out already:
- Click on the Topic that you would like to be the Parent of the New Topic
- Then enter the name in the <New Topic> field. (See #3)
- BigPicture will automatically add the New Topic extending out from the initial Parent Topic that you chose.